1. Travelmakers.com/your name co-branded website $249 one time setup fee The landing page would have info about your agency 2. Your name.com co-branded website $249 one time fee, $10 yearly domain, $14.95/mo. Same content as above, except it, would lead to www.yourwebsite.com 3. Your name.com only, including deep pages, turnkey website, Call for latest setup fees Same as #2 except all contact pages, including deep pages, would have only your info. 4. Your name.com custom website – Check fees on link
1. A website that has over 60,000 pages of content and clients can access it this way: www.travelmakers.com/your agency landing page. “your name page” could be your agency name or your name. It will have links to the 60,000+ pages. You would have a banner on the top of each page with your name and phone on it. Inside would have Travelmakers on selected pages with a call to action: “Call the Travel Consultant listed on top.” Content would be updated automatically.
2. A website that has the same content as above, except your potential clients would access it by going to www.your agency.com. The inside content pages would have the Travelmakers logo and the call to action would say: “Call your travel professional shown above.” The site would look like this, except your logo and name would be on top.
3. Here Travelmakers name would not appear anywhere and only your agency name would show up. Your turnkey website will be accessed by going to www.youragency.com. You will have 60,000+ pages under your name, even if you go deep into links.
4. This would be the most advanced custom website with the latest technology and Signature Travel Network content as above, except it would be custom designed. It would be www.youragency.com (See examples)