Membership Cancellations And Refund Policies
Agents are free to cancel their membership at any time. Written notice is required to cancel a membership. Agents must submit cancellation in writing.
- Most memberships are prepaid and are month to month. Memberships in good standing automatically renew at the end of the 30-day membership cycle.
- The membership cycle begins the day the agent joins and auto renews every 30 days provided the agent is in good standing and does not owe a balance.
- Agents can prepay for annual, 6-month or 3-month membership cycles. These membership default to renew every 30 days at the end of the prepaid cycles provided the agent is in good standing and does not owe a balance.
- Agent memberships do not automatically cancel due to travel booking inactivity.
- Agents must provide written notice to stop their membership from automatically renewing.
Member Initiated Cancellations
- Agents who wish to cancel their membership may do so within 30 days of joining. The joining fee and any prorated prepaid dues will be refunded in full. Refunds are issued back to the original payment method.
- Agents who wish to cancel their membership after 30 days of joining may do so. The cancellation will occur at the end of their current 30-day membership cycle. We do not prorate remaining monthly membership value.
- Agent may dispute a charge if they believe they were incorrectly charged due to Authorized Agents Inc. failure to cancel or put the membership on hold.
Authorized Agents Inc. Initiated Cancellations
- When Authorized Agents Inc. terminates an agent, membership refunds are issued back to the original payment method. If the original payment method is no longer active or was in the form of a check, cash or ECT payment, the refund will be processed as a check to be mailed to the member’s address in the system.