Planning to pursue your passion? Authorizedagents.com offers a great platform to unleash the Travel expert in you.
Become a travel agent and explore countries & guide tourists to make the most out of their trip. Your in-depth knowledge about the cities, local tourist attractions, events & customs will help your clients create beautiful memories within a pre calculated budget.
If you love adventure, possess great communication skills, organizational skills, sales skills, and love to give travel advice to people, this is a perfect part or full time career for you.
Requirements to become a travel agent
1. Have a passion for travel
2. Relevant skills required:
I) Customer service skills
II) Negotiating skills
III) Ability to communicate
IV) Organizational skills
V) Internet/computer savvy
A travel agent’s job duties include:
1. Plan, choose and arrange travel packages within a budget
2. Understand customers’ needs and preferences
3. Advice on visas and other travel-related services
4. Use technology to help automate travel bookings
5. Book reservations for travel like cruises, hotels, resorts, rental cars, and special events.
6. Solve customer queries & complaints
7. Earn money from group and leisure travel bookings
Benefits of Becoming a Travel Agent
There are many perks to becoming a travel agent. Travel agents receive up to 90% commission, discounted or complimentary cruises and FAM trips, travel certification training, thousands of pre-reserved group cruise cabins, Co op marketing funds, customized websites and more.
Don’t have any experience in the travel industry? Join the new travel consultant training program at Authorized agents.com and earn your online travel expert certification.
Call or email us to learn more about our online travel expert certification program. Email :- Jeff1@authorizedagents.com